Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome to my BLOG!

First let me welcome you to what I hope will be a wonderful resource for teachers in my situation.  As a toddler teacher I feel that a lot of the art projects I am finding are geared towards older children.  I strive to stay away fromthe typical markers, crayons, and copier paper projects.  I am sofocused on getting and keeping my childrens attention with colorful, fun, and innovative projects.  Keep checking back for progress on my projects and ideas to help you with your classrooms as well.
Thanks!
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna!

    I've heard you do amazing craft projects with your kids and look forward to getting new ideas! Love the title of your blog too!!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna
    This is great good ideas I am sure the kids will love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete